Find out more about Reputation Management Software
What is Reputation Management Software?
Reputation management software is used by companies to track users’ reviews on social media and other sites, and respond to them. Thus, they can immediately contact customers who wrote negative reviews and resolve their issues to turn their bad experience into a good one. This software monitors review sites for negative reviews and notifies you about them. Plus, it can also create reports and alerts on your brand’s online reputation. The solution helps to collect and interpret user reviews, and provides forms and other tools to gather fresh online reviews. Users are also allowed to submit their reviews through email and as response to advertising campaigns. Start by checking our leader Yotpo, and other recommended solutions in this category.
Most Popular Reputation Management Software
Best Reputation Management Software
How To Choose The Best Reputation Management Software
In today’s internet-dominated world, reputation management software is indispensable for companies to manage their online reputation. However, as there is a surfeit of platforms in this category, how do you differentiate the good ones from the average? This guide will help you as it details the key features and elements you should look for to select the best reputation management software for your needs.
Get to know each product with free trial
Most top vendors offer a free trial to help you grasp the features and understand if they are what you need. Therefore, sign up for the free trial and get used to the system. A good place to start would be to visit the websites of the best reputation management software products and check out their free trial. We recommend Grade.us, Brand24, BirdEye, NiceJob, and ReviewInc.
- Small, medium-sized, and large businesses can use reputation management software.
- Service establishments such as restaurants, hotels, fast food franchises and others can utilize this solution to learn about customer reactions to their services and address negative experiences.
Examples of Reputation Management Software
- Grade.us: A robust review management software solution. With this tool, you can convert happy consumers into reviewers. Plus, you can recover irate customers and avoid bad reviews. Track reviews on multiple third-party review websites in real time. On top of that, you can capture and publicize positive reviews to improve your brand’s online reputation.
- Brand24: An internet monitoring and social CRM solution. Discover what users are commenting about your brand in real time. The app collects social data across the net to help you to track online comments and conversations on your products and brand. It also enables you to engage with customers, get actionable consumer insights, and measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
- BirdEye: A leading business reputation and customer experience platform. With this software, your customers can act as your marketing engine. Companies can generate fresh reviews, and track and reply to them in real time. Plus, the application collates big data from social networks and review sites to produce detailed insights on customer sentiment.
- NiceJob: Offers an easy way to collect more reviews and develop your online reputation. You can enhance your SEO, create a buzz on social media, and boost your sales. Automate your social media marketing using favorable reviews as well as photos. The app also helps to improve your website traffic and search engine ranking.
- ReviewInc: Helps companies to manage online reviews. The product claims to protect and enhance your business’s reputation. For enterprises, it offers reputation management that scales to 50,000 locations. On top of that, you can track and promote your reviews on more than 750 review sites.
Types of Reputation Management Software
Broadly speaking, reputation management software is closely linked to social media monitoring software solutions that track what users say about your brand on social media as well as social media management software systems that help you to manage your followers and fans on social networks.
Key Features of Reputation Management Software
Reliable data delivery and accuracy
Today, it is the age of social media, online reviews, and real-time user feedback. Therefore, look for a solution that collects and delivers data in a reliable, timely, and accurate manner. The platform should be able to monitor and report on media coverage, customer feedback, online reviews, and social media comments about your brand. Plus, it should cover all channels and websites where your company is listed. In addition, the app should enable you to save time by hand-delivering the vital information you require.
Response and reporting tools
The software should offer functionalities to enable you to measure your reputation, organize your data, and respond quickly. It should be user-friendly and well designed with a short learning curve. Reporting tools should offer multiple filters for effortless sorting and searching of data, and you should be able to organize the important information and share the reports with decision-makers. Besides, the response features should help you to react quickly to brand trends and customer feedback.
You should be able to extract actionable insights from the data collected by the software. This will enable you to learn how the press, the influencer community, blogs, social media, and review sites perceive your company. Plus, you can understand the trends and issues that impact your offline and online business reputation. The platform’s analytical capabilities should also empower you to comprehend unstructured data such as textual information and free-form comments contained in reviews.
Top notch customer report
The vendor should act as your technology partner. They should help you through demos and trials, onboarding, implementation, and upgrades. Plus, their customer support team should be able to provide fast and accurate solutions to your needs and queries.
Benefits of Reputation Management Software
- You can gain feedback and insights from customers about the positive and negative aspects of your products and services, and use the information to boost consumer satisfaction.
- Engage with and listen to consumers and improve positive perceptions about your brand.
- Get information about competitors and how their customers view their services and products.
- Closely track the important channels where opinions about your brand are being formed and shared to reduce risk and maintain shareholder value.
- Understand who are your key influencers and engage them to promote public relations.
- Comprehend the relationship between conventional types of online media such as news sites and user-generated content.
- Make use of early warning systems for proactive public relations.
- Reach more customers in a cost-effective manner and reduce marketing expenses.
- Minimize overall costs by hiring services that save money, effort, and time.
- Identify promising niche markets for which you can develop products and services.
- Get information on key phrases and keywords contained in user-generated content and use them smartly to boost natural search results about your business and products.
Increasing demand for online reputation management software and services
The corporate world has clearly understood the multiple benefits of social media and the internet. Market surveys show that there is great demand for online reputation management software as well as services offered by PR agencies.
Control of search engine results
Typically, the first page of a search result shows review sites and popular press apart from the product website. Companies are now striving to convert these websites and links so that they lead visitors to their corporate digital assets and positive articles and stories about their brand and product. Plus, they are making good use of content marketing strategies as they can no longer afford to ignore search results.
Steep learning curve
The reputation management software may be difficult to learn for business owners who are not tech savvy. Plus, if the features are complicated, your employees may hesitate to adopt it. The solution is to hire specialists who can make effective use of the platform you invest in.
Lack of personal touch
By responding online to user comments you may fail to provide a personal touch to your customer service. Especially, in the case of negative experience, you are better off contacting the consumer over phone to tell them you really care about their needs. Another drawback is glitchy software which may make the situation worse.
List of Reputation Management Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our review platform makes use of our innovative SmartScore™ approach to test all the software in the Reputation Management Software category so that we can help you pick the best possible app. It analyzes the following aspects: core features, collaboration features, customization, integration, user friendliness, help & support, security, support for smartphones and tablets, ratings in media. As of now, Yotpo is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. Following extensive evaluation it had the best results among its competitors and our reviewers strongly suggest that you consider it as one of the choices for your business.
User Satisfaction Read More
A look at total user satisfaction with the products in our Reputation Management Software category based on our unique algorythm that finds customer reviews, comments and opinions across a wide set of social media sites to help you make an educated investment choice.
Pricing Read More
Each vendor in the Reputation Management Software category will have a different group of pricing packages for its app and each plan will include a varied set of tools. Below we list the overal pricing for the cheapest plan provided for each product. Keep in mind that advanced features may cost extra.
Devices Supported Read More
An analysis of what type of devices and operating systems are supported by the listed B2B solutions in the Reputation Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Check which languages and countries are served by the top B2B services in the Reputation Management Software category, including spftware designed for international markets and created for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Examine which pricing plans are offered by the vendors in the Reputation Management Software category to see which one fits your business requirements and expenses best. Note that some apps can provide free or freemium accounts for you to test first.
Customer Types Read More
An overview of which types of clients a selected B2B service in the Reputation Management Software category aims for, from small businesses and non-profits to big enterprises.
Deployment Read More
A summary of what types of product deployement are provided by every B2B vendor in the Reputation Management Software category. Although almost all modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based there are solutions might offer an on-site deployment model as well.